Entertain in the unique setting of the Island’s National Museum and Art Gallery, the home of the Island’s national treasures. Situated in the heart of Douglas, the museum offers:
- Unique and atmospheric galleries for evening receptions, product launches and events.
- A changing programme of exhibition spaces – see the latest in our What’s On.
- Lecture and Film Theatre, seating 196 people.
- Seminar Room accommodating meetings or workshops for up to 50 people.
- Modern equipment and technical support.
- WIFI available in these key locations.
Find out more about the Manx Museum