Your chance to see behind the scenes at ‘the Peggy’, every Tuesday, 10am – Free to attend.
- Every Tuesday from 17th August
- Time 10am
- Location Unit 9, Cooil Smithy, Isle of Man Business Park IM2 2QA
Join us for a free guided tours of our conservation facility at Cooil Smithy (Unit 9), Isle of Man Business Park (IM2 2QA), to see the world’s oldest schooner ‘Peggy’, learn about her maker, Captain Quayle and hear an update on her conservation story.
Limited spaces – booking required, please follow link above.
- Approximate tour time – 1 hour
- Please be advised that the facility can get cold – please wear layers.
- Chairs are available should you need to sit at any point during the tour.
- The building is wheelchair accessible – tour takes place on the ground floor only.
Limited parking spaces available in front of the unit
- Enter the IOM Business Park from Cooil Road roundabout
- Turn right (Manx Telecom is on your left)
- Drive to the junction with Barley Field Road
- Turn right in to Ballacottier Crescent
- Turn left at Promenade shirts and left again to find Unit 9
The directions are available to print here.