Join us at the House of Manannan for a tour and painting experience inspired by the work of phenomenal artist David Fletcher.
Highlights & what we cover:
- Tour David Fletcher’s Art Exhibition ‘Paintings’
- Participants will delve into ACRYLIC painting processes
- Taster acrylic session
- Colour mixing
- Acrylic painting tips, tricks and techniques
- Observing + sketching *Encouragement and support throughout by experienced professional
- Friendly environment
- Non-judgmental learning
- All materials are included!
- Instruction by Kate Jerry (Artreach Studios)
We will tour the ‘Paintings’ exhibition which is a retrospective of David Fletcher’s art work. You will be guided, step by step process with clear instruction and demonstration on an A3 stretched canvas. Come with whatever skill level you have, there’s no experience needed to take part. All materials + equipment is provided (although if you paint and have favourite brushes, please bring these!). Come along and let us guide you, or if you’re feeling adventurous free-styling is welcome too!