Hop Tu Naa returns to Cregneash.
Join us either on Saturday 30th or Sunday 31st for a morning or afternoon session of Hop Tu Naa fun.
Get your locally grown Cregneash turnips drilled ready for taking out on Hop Tu Naa evening.
There will also be lots of great activities taking place around Cregneash Village for all the family to enjoy.
We will also be joined by Meximann for some tasty homemade wraps, tacos and burgers.
Your ticket price includes;
- Live music and dancing throughout the village
30th Skeddan Jiarg Manx Dancers in the afternoon31st Perree Bane Manx Dancers in the afternoonBoth days – Matt Kelly & the Moot
- FREE specially designed Hop Tu Naa Ice Cream from Davisons.
- A locally grown Manx turnip with an opportunity for turnip drilling and ways to personalise and decorate your turnip.
- Crafts in Crebbin’s Cottage
- The chance to meet Jinny the Witch and make your own herbal charm.
- Plus each session will end with a lantern parade around the village.
Please note: all adults attending with children are required to purchase a ticket. No concessions available.
- Capacity is limited this year due to COVID considerations.
- Tickets need to be booked in advance, we cannot guarantee admission for those turning up on the day.
For full information on accessibility at Cregneash please click here