*Sold out online – tickets available on the door*
Event activities include:
- Live music and dancing throughout the village.
- Locally grown Manx turnips, turnip drilling and decorating.
- Charm making with Jinny the Witch.
- Crafts in Crebbin’s Cottage
- Cooking Demonstrations in Church Farm
- Hollantide Fairings in Quirks Cottage
- Food served by Douglas Pizza Company & the Village Tea Rooms.
- Each session will conclude with a lantern parade around the village (midday and 3pm).
Under 5’s FREE. Children £12. Adults £8. No further concessions are available. All paying ticketholders receive a turnip.
Tickets need to be booked in advance, we cannot guarantee admission for those turning up on the day. Capacity is limited for the comfort and enjoyment of guests.