Manx National Heritage invite you to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the House of Manannan at our stunning museum on Mill Road in Peel.
This special celebratory event includes an artisan market, demonstrations and live music.
* Wildlife Artist Dawn Kennaugh
* Wood Turned Products Mark Smyth
* Handmade Ceramics Aossi and Vici Blackburn
* Graphic Artist and Designer Ali Hodgson
* Silversmithing Kim Harley Silverspoon Rings
* Embroidery Artist Cherie Collier
* Handmade Silver Jewellry Noodle & Meow
* Illustrator Artist Rowan Corlett
* IOM Folklore Artist Illustrator Little Moot Studio (Grainney Sheard)
* Jewellery Maker and Artist Pigs Love to Paint
* Candle Maker Imvelo Candles
* Wood Sculpture Henry Neville Wood
Live entertainment will take place at the entrance to House of Manannan, overlooking Peel Marina with:
* Roc Vannin Choir performing on Saturday at 2pm
* Cookie the Clown entertaining children on Sunday morning
* Crosby Silver Band performing on Sunday afternoon.
We look forward to celebrating with you!