Eary Cushlin is a detached farmhouse in a secluded rural setting on the west coast of the Isle of Man. Built in the 1800s, the property has been refurbished to modern day standards offering comfortable and practical holiday accommodation ideal for family, friends and small groups looking for a unique rural escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
In an unspoiled area of the moorland, with unrivalled views of the Isle of Man’s stunning western coastline, the area surrounding Eary Cushlin is renowned for its dramatic scenery, with heather clad slopes leading down to the sea.
The farmhouse has been refurbished to a high standard and benefits from a spacious living room, separate dining room, large kitchen with breakfast bar, a useful boot room, a downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom and four bedrooms, providing holiday accommodation for up to 9 people. For guests unable to use the stairs, an additional king size sofa bed is available in the lounge.
Eary Cushlin is ideal for walking, mountain biking and enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the remote countryside setting. The road to the house forms part of an old packhorse track, which is exclusively accessible to our guests.
- 2 x double or twin bedded rooms (sleeps 4 persons)
- 1 x triple room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed (sleeps 3 persons)
- 1 bunk bedded room (sleeps 2 persons)
Please specify your preferred bed make up when booking.
- Telephone, with local calls available*
- TV / Radio / Record player
- Log effect fire
- Breakfast kitchen and separate dining room seating 9 people
- High chair
- Boot and cloak room
- Downstairs bathroom with shower
- Upstairs bathroom with bath and shower
- Access Statement for Eary Cushlin
* Please note there is no mobile telephone signal on site.
Registered assistance dogs only
Ownership and Support
Eary Cushlin is owned and operated by the Manx Museum and National Trust, Isle of Man registered charity number 603. It is exclusively available as a peaceful retreat including holidays, long weekends and dinner parties for up to 9 people. Your stay helps preserve and protect the heritage and landscape of our beautiful Island.
To book, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org