Silk Painting Workshop: Capturing Light and Shadow – Hoggatt in Silk
Using inspiration from the Manx Museum’s latest exhibition, master the basics of silk-painting with Jean Buck from the Isle Of Man Silk Painter’s Guild and learn about the Life and Legacy of William Hoggatt with Exhibition Curator, Yvonne Cresswell.
- 9:30am – Introduction to the day.
- 10 – 10:45am – Yvonne Cresswell Introduction to William Hoggatt and tour of Hoggatt exhibition.
- 10:45pm – Coffee and introduction to silk painting techniques. Jean Buck
- 12:30 – 1:15pm – Lunch: Participant to buy/bring their own packed lunch.
- 1:15 – 4:30pm – Self-led painting
Please retain a copy of your online order as confirmation, no ticket will be issued for this event.
Information about Manx Museum and Manx Museum Access Guide