Isle of Man Shipwrecks Stamp First Day Cover
This beautifully detailed deluxe envelope features a full set of all six Isle of Man Shipwrecks stamps, cancelled with a specially designed, nautical inspired first day of issue postmark.
Inside you will uncover a wealth of information provided by experienced Maritime historian Adrian Corkill.
The shipwrecks, illustrated by Paul Parker, featured are;
- Patache Sancta Catalina – The Spanish Head Armada Wreck 1588
- HMS Brig Racehorse – The Skerranes, Langness 14th December 1822
- Brig Lily – Kitterland in the Calf Sound 27th December 1852
- Barque Thorne – Port Jack, Onchan 25th January 1890
- Steamship Clan MacMaster – The Calf Sound 30th September 1923
- Steam Trawler Cevic – Ballure, Ramsey 26th June 1927
The Presentation Pack issue is also available HERE.
||Isle of Man Advertising & PR
||413 True White Litho FSC 110
||11.5 per 2cm
||40 x 30mm
|No. of Stamps
|Date of Issue
||12th October 2022
||First Day Cover: 1500