Manx National Heritage sites are re-opening safely and in line with advice from the Isle of Man Government.
What to expect
We have introduced some safety measures to keep you safe during your visit.
Here’s what you can expect when visiting a site:
|We have introduced PPE.|
|Hand sanitiser is available.|
|Contactless payment is available, please use where possible.|
|Social distancing isn’t required, please respect others who continue to social distance.|
From 1 August – 1 November 2020
- Manx Museum and House of Manannan open daily, 10am – 4pm
- Peel Castle, Rushen Abbey and the Grove Museum are open Thursday to Sunday, 11am – 3pm
- The Laxey Wheel is open Saturday to Wednesday, 10am – 4pm
- Castle Rushen is open Thursday to Monday, 10am – 4pm
- Cregneash is open for workshops on Wednesdays and guided tours Thursday and Fridays.
Our Heritage shops are open however, you can also continue to shop with us online click here.
Check this page to stay updated on the sites we’ll be opening and what to expect from your visit. Please always check here before you travel. Thank you for your patience and support during these difficult times.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Please visit our FAQs page for more information.